Balance Reiki provides a peaceful, safe, supportive and interactive environment that facilitates awareness and integration of the Mind-Body-Heart-Spirit connection.
Reiki works on different levels: the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual enhancing every aspect of life.
Reiki is not only one of the oldest healing systems in use; it is also one of the most versatile. This ancient Japanese method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind, and its benefits can be felt by both reiki practitioners and their clients.
Reiki can help people suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary therapy in a number of hospitals today. It enhances the health care the patient receives in both in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- One of the greatest reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which promotes the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and helps to improve and maintain health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth. Because reiki enhances your capacity to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki balances the mind and emotions:
- Regular reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress.
- This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds. In more severe situations, reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process by allowing the emotions to be felt and then cleared, preventing them from being draining and offers perspective.
- On the physical level, reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis and sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopause and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment such as neuropathy.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
So, the results can be transformative and life-changing helping you:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Release stuck emotions
- Make successful life transitions
- Discover your life’s purpose and work
- Change addictive patterns and behaviors
- Deal with grief and loss
- Face chronic or terminal illness
- Speed healing post-op, fractures, wounds, burns
- Heal relationships
- Connect to your higher self
Reiki is for everyone: It can help you no matter which stage of life or situation you are in:
- Pregnant women and babies
- Elderly~especially valuable for the elderly because it is done fully clothed, is non-invasive, does not manipulate the body
- Sports teams and Athletes – New York Giants team members have successfully use Reiki.
- You can receive Reiki during your entire medical process: For example, during outpatient chemotherapy, in the operating room, post-surgery in hospital and during home recuperation.
Reiki Healing Energy Session ~ (In-Person or Distance) $75.00 per hour